1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- We may collect and process the following data about you (“your information”):
- information that you submit online via our site when you register and / or login;
- any correspondence you send to us or when you email us;
- details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access (which may include, amongst other things; traffic data and communication data);
- details of credits purchased; and
- reservations you make for the Arches.
2. HOW WILL WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
By disclosing your personal information to us, you agree that we may obtain, hold and use the personal information you provide for the purposes of providing you with our services and/or products and with ancillary services (the "Purposes"). The Purposes for which personal information is collected and processed include, without limitation:
- to ensure that our site’s content is presented as effectively as possible for you;
- for quality control, site performance, system administration and to evaluate use of our site, so that we can provide you with the best service possible;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you (provided of course that you agree);
- to create reports to assist with future marketing
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts with you (including processing your payment for credits and to reserve your place on Arches classes when you have made a booking); and
- to enable you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so.
We may monitor your use of our site and record your email address and/or IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical information about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
We only keep your information for as long as is necessary and shall upon written request from you delete such information.
You should be aware that any information or material you post in public areas on our sites (such as message boards) may be seen, collected and used by others, and may result in unsolicited messages from other users or parties. Alas, we can't control this; you post at your own risk. Please see our site terms and conditions at www.ministrydoesfitness.com/termsandconditions for further information.
If you wish to unsubscribe from emails and/or other communications sent by MOS, you may do so at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link that appears in our email messages or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may use your information to provide you with marketing information that you request or that we feel may interest you. We will do this by post, SMS, email or telephone.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you by email and/or SMS with information about products and services which are similar to those we previously provided to you, unless you have indicated that you do not want to hear from us.
- If you are a new customer, we may contact you by email and/or SMS only if you consent.
- If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please tick the relevant boxes on the form when we collect your information. You may ask us at any time not to use your information for marketing purposes by contacting us at Music Fitness Experience Limited, 103 Gaunt Street, London, SE1 6DP or email@example.com
- WHERE DO WE TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION TO?
- We will not transfer your information to, or store it, outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
- WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, (as we may share your data with the prospective seller or buyer);
- if we or substantially all of our company assets are acquired by another party, in which case your information will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we must share your information to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, or if we must enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions or any other agreements or to protect our rights, property or our customers etc. This may involve exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may share your information with any companies in our group, namely Ministry of Sound Group Limited and Ministry of Sound Limited.
- We may share your information with third party organisations:
- We may also share your information with third parties who are affiliated and/or provide services to us and for marketing purposes provided that it is in accordance with applicable legislation.
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE?
- All your information is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. If you have a username, password or other login details which enable you to access certain parts of our site, you must not allow any other person to use them and must treat them as confidential. If you believe or suspect that someone else knows your login details you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will apply our normal procedures and comply with legal requirements to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Our site may from time to time contain links to and from other sites. If you follow a link to any of those sites, please note that those sites are subject to their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those sites or for their privacy policies or other elements of their sites. Please check those privacy policies before you submit your information to those sites.
Where you have registered to access certain parts of our sites you will have chosen a password which enables you to access a restricted part of a site. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential and you should not share this with anyone. You are responsible for all use and communications with our sites which take place using your registration or password.
- YOUR RIGHTS AND DATA PROTECTION
- In the UK, the Data Protection Act provides a framework for the safety and security of personal data and the uses to which such personal data is put. The Information Commissioner is the UK's independent public body set up to protect personal information and provide information to individuals and organisations. Please see www.ico.gov.uk for more information.
- You have the right to access your information and should direct any request for your information to us at Music Fitness Experience Limited, 103 Gaunt Street, London, SE1 6DP or email@example.com. Please note that a fee of ten pounds (£10.00) may be payable to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. We will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data that we keep about you within 20 working days. To enable us to release any data, we may require proof of your identity.
- We allow you to challenge the data held on you and where appropriate and requested, you may have the data deleted, amended or completed.
- If you are registered with us, and you believe the information we hold about you to be out of date or inaccurate please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to ask us not to process your information or pass your information to other companies or organisations) for marketing purposes. You can contact us at Music Fitness Experience Limited, 103 Gaunt Street, London, SE1 6DP or email@example.com
- If you have a complaint about how we have used your information, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
We are committed to the safety and privacy of children (under 18s) who visit and participate in our services. For those activities that require us to collect personal information (e.g. competitions), we will only collect personal information which is necessary to enable us to administer the relevant activity. We encourage parents and guardians to watch over their children's online use. Please educate your children to always ask for your permission before they provide personal information.
Remember to be smart and safe online. Always ask your parent or guardian for permission before you give out any personal information. This could include your name, email address, home address, telephone number, your school or any other information about yourself that would enable someone to contact you either online or offline.
From time to time we run online competitions that you may be able to enter. Always remember to ask your parent or guardian for permission before entering any competition.