The high grade anodised aluminium cups house the two 50mm drivers and allow these headphones to deliver the finest unparalleled audio quality, cushioned by premium leather feel pads. The soft foam coated split headband and classic sliding loop adjustment system, work together to offer supreme comfort while maintaining a fresh urban look. A soft-touch/anti tangle cable with curly accent blends functionality and style to complete this unique package.
• Aluminium housing
• Rubberised anti-tangle cable
• Dual-foam band design
• 50mm drivers deliver exceptional audio quality
"Audio quality and stylish looks usually command a hefty price, so these high-grade, anodised aluminium cups with a comfortable foam headband should be pricey, no? No. The sound is crisp and clear, with lots of bass rounding them out. The cables are designed to resist getting in a tangle, which is splendid. Choose from four colour mixes, including a deeply cool gunmetal and orange combination. All have the Ministry of Sound logo, so they have cool value, too."
“Having been seen around the neck of celebrities, big headphones are these days as much a fashion accessory as a music accessory.”
"5 Reasons why we love Ministry of Sound headphones...
1. Their 50mm drivers have great sound quality.
2. ... and the anodised aluminium cups they're housed in look cool, too.
3. There's a soft adjustable foam-coated split headband, so they're pretty comfortable.
4. They have a curled cable section influenced by DJs who don't want wires to get tangled...
5. ... and a soft-touch/ anti-tangle cable, too"
The Times Magazine