Hot of the heels of releasing their debut album, Self Help, Walker & Royce are out of 2018 on a high note. But with November generally proving one of the more quit months in the clubbing calendar, we asked the ridiculously well-informed duo to compile 10 box-fresh bangers to see us through to December.
Take it away lads!
1. Noise Frenzy - "Like Dat" [Strange Love]
W&R: We played this one in our campout set and it crushed it.
2. Ciszak & Bruno Furlan - "I Don't Care" [Strange Love]
This track is a beast and the vocal is weird and fun.
3. Eats Everything - "Loud" [Relief]
New one from Eats on Relief that does the business, going to be a big tune.
4. Shadow Child - "Ooh Tune" [Food Music]
Big piano jam form Shadow Child. We are playing this in every set.
5. Walker & Royce feat. Green Velvet - "Rub Anotha Dub" [Dirtybird]
Some shameless self promo form our album Self Help. This one has been so big for us.
6. Chris Lake - "Lose My Mind" [unreleased]
Chris handed us this track and it's sooooo good! Not sure what his plan is for it yet.
7. Manik - "Mortal Frequencies" [Firehouse]
Dope breakbeat track from Manik on Kim Ann Foxman's Firehouse label. Super cool vibe
8. Will Clarke & Huxley - "My Body" [DFTD]
LOVE this one!!! These guys make a great team.
9. Senzala - "Culture" [Pets Recordings]\
Dirty house groover that surprisingly works on all crowds. Gonna be playing this one for a while.
10. Waze & Odyssey - "Something For Your Mind" [Material]
Big tune from our W&O homies!
Walker & Royce's new album Self Help is on Dirtybird and it's out NOW, get it here.