We get a sneak peak at the opening titles for Major Lazer's first foray into animated adventures
In just a few days the Major Lazer cartoon will be hitting our screens and we can bask in the full glow of its 80s looks, dancehall sound and Caribbean soul. At midnight on the 16th April the Major Lazer show will premiere on FXX's Animation Domination segment. You can catch a sneak peak of the opening titles above and read everything we know about the show so far below.
Everything we know about the Major Lazer Show
- It's been five years in the making.
- The titular Major is voiced by
- It's set in a 'dystopian Jamaica'.
- Charlie XCX, Riff Raff and Vampire Weekend's Ezra Koenig have cameos.
- As do comedians Aziz Ansari and Andy Samberg.
- It's appears to be heavily influenced by 80s & 90s cartoons such as Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles, X-Men and Batman: The Animated Series.
08 Apr 2015