Ministry of Sound Radio are looking for the dance music presenters of the future
How would you like to be paid to talk about music all day? We're looking for someone to play the best dance music on our world-conqueroring radio station.
Are you a house head? Do you need bass in your face? Do you think everyone should give trance a chance? Have you shuffled to deep house, rolled to DnB, kicked back to chill and spent countless nights fist pumping to techno?
Well, Ministry of Sound Radio want to hear from you!
We are looking for daytime presenters with bags of enthusiasm, who love ALL dance music as much as we do, to anchor our brand new Spring 2015 schedule.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is a Ministry of Sound fan.
- Has broadcast and studio experience.
- Has a broad spectrum knowledge of, and passion for, ALL dance music and its heritage.
- Is self-motivated but a team player.
- Is able to work on camera and has interview experience.
- Is social media savvy.
- Is able to work out of our London studios.
- Is over 18. We are NOT looking for specialists, but it is great if you have some club DJ experience.
This is a paid freelance position.
Interested? Then apply by following the below instructions:
Please email your CV to email@example.com along with the following:
• A short cover letter, including you top five dance tracks of the moment and your social media details.
• A 90 second (maximum) radio demo (MP3 under 3MB)
• A 60 second piece of video content (uploaded onto a private YouTube/Vimeo link or a file transfer site) telling us why you love dance music and about the anthem that you worship above all others. The quality of this video is not important, what you say is. So, make it on your smartphone
Closing date for submission is Friday 27th February 2015.
17 Feb 2015