This Saturday sees the return of the mighty Chuckie, and we're giving you and a mate the chance to meet the man himself! THREE lucky pairs of people will get the chance to chill with Chuckie before his headline 7 hour set at his Dirty Dutch night.
To be in it to win it, all you have to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, the full name of your chosen friend and the reason why you should win!
Competition closes this Friday at 4pm - so get going! Good luck...
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- One entry per person
- The winner must be 18 years of age or older
- The winner must be able to make their own way to Ministry of Sound in London (103 Gaunt Street, London SE1 6DP) in order to be able to claim their prize - no transport either to or from the venue will be provided by Ministry of Sound
- Competition closes at 4pm GMT on Friday 13th July 2012. Answers received after this time will not be eligible for entry and will not be considered
- Prizes are non-transferable
- If, for reasons beyond the control of Ministry of Sound, the contest is not capable of running as originally planned, Ministry of sound at its sole discretion reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest without liability. If a sufficient number of eligible entries (as determined by Ministry of Sound at its sole discretion) is not received by the end of the contest period, Ministry of Sound reserves the right not to award any or all prizes